Easy to Understand, No Restrictions, No Small Print
20 Year Warranty
If you are required to replace the sealed unit because of sealed failure.
(Failure of an insulation Cardinal Glass Unit is defined "Obstruction of View" due to fog formation on the inside of the glass surfaces.)
HOMETECH WILL PROVIDE A REPLACEMENT SEAL UNIT FREE OF CHARGE
HOMETECH WILL ISSUE YOU A CHEQUE IN THE AMOUNT OF $50 FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE TO THE HOME OWNER
HOMETECH WINDOW CORPORATION warranties against such defects that result in blistering, peeling and corroding of the window frame or sashes.
The Warrany on the Vinyl frame and sash shall remain in effect only if normal cleaning practices are followed. See "Maintenance" on warranty card or below.
HOMETECH WINDOW CORPORATION warrants that hardware shall remain in operational condition. This warranty applies to factory defects.
INSULATED GLASS UNITS
Seal failure of insulated glass unit including obstruction of vision and/or film formation or dust collection between the glass is warranted. See "Warranty Limitations" on warranty card.
HOMETECH WINDOW CORPORATION is limited solely and exclusively to repair or replacement at our discretion. HOMETECH WINDOW CORPORATION will not be liable for any labour installation or freight costs.
- Any defects due to improper and unreasonable use or failure to perform necessary maintenance.
- Any damage due to settlement or structural defects.
- Any damage due to acts of God, hail, lightning, wind, etc.
- Intentional neglect, accidents or exposure to chemicals or pollutants.
- Damages caused by improper storage, handling, or installation.
- Broken glass or torn screens
- Any modifications or repairs done by unauthorized representatives.
- Condensation not within the sealed unit but on the surface of the glass can be considered normal due to temperature changes and humidity levels within the home.
MAINTENANCE AND CARE OF YOUR WINDOW
Semi annual cleaning of windows is recommended. A mild household soap may be used. Caution: Do not use abrasive chemicals or materials in cleaning.
Light lubrication of all moving components is recommended semi annually. Following these simple procedures will guarantee you many years of pleasure.
Hometech Window is proud to manufacture high quality replacement windows. We have chosen not to sell directly to the public but do have authorized dealers set up in all territories of Ontario. To help insure our customers are receiving top quality product and installation, we put all installers thru a certification process.
All Hometech Window products will have our logo and name etched on the bottom corner of each Cardinal sealed unit. Included in the etching is verification that you are receiving LowE and Argon inside the unit. Be sure to look for this marking to ensure you are receiving a Hometech Window top quality product.